I like Kanye anyway. When people talk about his oversized ego, I don't think that they have sat through any of his CD's. The man has alot of big feelings, is passionate about his art, and, he can really make a beat. In all of his big-head phoniness, he comes off to me as a real person.
Contrast that with another Chi-town transplant, Ms. Hil. Jon Stewart had a time with her, and her very squirrely laughing.
I know, as Kanye says, it's the media that makes it bad--cutting and splicing. Heck she might not have really even been there.
But when Hil is being touted as perhaps the next Al Gore--I get the shivers.
"Like the former vice president, she often came across as a pontificator and an automaton — in contrast to the personable and humorous person she is known to be off-camera. And she seemed especially evasive when dealing with questions requiring human reflection instead of wonkery." (Frank Rich, NYT)Here is some important data points for all potential presidents:
- Remember that the wonky Al Gore LOST. Becoming real after the election is simply too late.
- Be more like Kanye. He makes mistakes, but for all his Louis Vuitton-isms, he seems more real than the whole lot put together. (Get that Barack?)
No comments:
Post a Comment