5/31/2005

My Next PC? A MAC

And this time I mean it. I am not wishing for the good ole' days of the c:prompt or anything. (c:/format c: was just too easy.) But, I really hate how everything is hidden in the Windows registry, and the computer still doesn't work right. They made it harder!

That fake plug and play--we all know that once Windows thinks that your mouse is actually a cd-rom, you will never point and click again. Bill Gates, your computers are NOT smarter than me. I am absolutely SURE that Gates saw 2001, so he knows what can happen.

OSX is a thing of beauty, with true multi-threading. No viruses. It all works right from the box. Everyone is happy when they make the jump. I am going to get me a Mac.

I mean it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my Mac...we have two. But did you get it?

Unknown said...

Bought an i-book over the weekend, and am expecting it to be shipped this week. I will let you know how sweet it is.

Unknown said...

Got it yesterday! Am making the transition, but I better go to work now.